Suzumiya Haruhi Season 2 Detail Finally Revealed ><

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suzumiya Haruhi Season 2 Detail Finally Revealed ><

Post by Raza on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:46 pm

Suzumiya Haruhi Season 2 Detail Finally Revealed

For those that might not have heard yet, on December 18, 2007, the anime’s official website, www.haruhi.tv, was replaced by a fake 404 error with five form input fields. If KNSAK is inputted, a fake xterm interface will open with messages by “YUKI.N”. At the end of these messages, the enter key can be pressed, which redirects the page to an informational page about the second season.

Form ANN

The official Japanese website for The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya television anime series has announced further details about the franchise’s next anime project. In the spirit of the first anime series and the Haruhi Suzumiya science fiction comedy light novels that spawned the franchise, the announcement was made in a roundabout, cryptic manner.

On Tuesday, the site “disappeared” and began displaying a false error message that read, “The page cannot be found.” A second message then appears over the first message; it states that a computer program is starting up and prompts the user for a password. If the user enters “K,” “N,” “S,” “A,” and “K” (the initials of the family names of the members of SOS brigade, the main characters in the series) into the password fields and selects the radio button to the right, a fake xterm terminal session opens. A series of messages from “YUKI.N” confirms that the key to the “emergency escape program” has been found and asks for a final confirmation before starting the program. If the user hits the enter key, a new page opens that shows the character Yuki and lists the production credits of the new series.

The page reveals that the previously announced second anime season of Haruhi Suzumiya has been “cancelled” and replaced with a new animation project. Yasuhiro Takemoto (Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid, Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, Lucky Star) will direct the new project, and Kyoto Animation will still be animating as it did for the first anime project. As in the previous anime project, the fictional “leader” of the new anime project is the character Haruhi Suzumiya herself. The “disappearance” of the website on December 18 at 4:00 a.m. (Japan Standard Time) is a reference to the pivotal date in The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, the fourth volume in the light novel series and an apparent indication of which novel plot the new anime project will adapt. Bandai Entertainment finished its English-language release of the first anime project in November.

MOON PHASE notes that the copyright for three years (2007-2009) might mean that they’ll be animating two seasons from the fall of 2008 into the spring of 2009. It’s also noteworthy that the director is now Takemoto Yasuhiro (whose previous works include FMP! TSR and the majority of Lucky Star) instead of Ishihara Tatsuya.

The ‘disappearance’ of the website on December 18 at 4:00 a.m. (Japan Standard Time) is a reference to the pivotal date in The Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya, the 4th volume in the light novel series and an apparent indication of which novel plot the anime project will adapt.

That maean that my hope to see Nagato’s smile is finally come true >_<

Nagato fixed her eyes on me, and…

…Gave a faint but definite *smile*.
I was literally dazzled.

>_< OMG! I really want to see this part!!! >_<

Taken From Anrey Wordpress

Raza
Kami-sama's Slave

Female Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suzumiya Haruhi Season 2 Detail Finally Revealed ><

Post by Sensei-kun on Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:13 pm

a remake bad idea...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Male Number of posts : 4122
Registration date : 2008-01-12

View user profile http://hi-no-ka.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru-kun on Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:14 pm

yea, a remake *sigh* more info HERE and I really like Haruhi in her long hair

Haru-kun
Temporary Kami-sama

Male Number of posts : 3485
Registration date : 2008-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei-kun on Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:39 pm

Haruhi in long hair is good, then she can use all kinds of hairstyles...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zannafar on Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:00 pm

But if the remake follows the original she will have a short haircut after the first ep.
Also a remake is not always a bad idea. For example Kanon 2006 became one of the best animes ever. Also it might get more episodes than the original.

Zannafar
Kami-sama's Slave

Male Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sensei-kun on Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:30 am

that's true, not all remakes are bad, but it hasn't even been so long since the original Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu aired, hell, they're still releasing all kinds of stuff for it...

with Kanon and Kanon 2006 you had a good number of years between it...

Sensei-kun
Kami-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top